Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 2

I'm beginning to doubt the accuracy of my scale. It shows that I lost 3 lbs this week. I have been careful with what I eat and I worked out like crazy, but it seems to be too much for one week. Oh well, I will be positive and think that it's true and that my efforts have given me the results I want. To be sure, I'll get my weight/fat assessed by the end of the month by a trainer at my gym.

Alhamdulilah I'm really proud of last week's workouts. Here's a summary:

Monday March 14 - Body combat followed by 15 mins of cardio.

Tuesday - Body pump followed by 45 mins of cardio, which included a 25 min run.

Wednesday - My muscles were on fire so I took the day off. I stayed home and watched clips of the biggest loser.

Thursday - I imagined being verbally abused by the biggest loser trainers, which helped me work out for over 2 hours; Body Pump, then step class, then 15 mins of extra cardio.

Friday - Body combat.

Saturday - I realized that I didn't get as much runs in this week like I had planned. Unfortunately, I could only fun for 20 mins. I was just REALLY tired. So I got off the treadmill and did a group class called body attack. It was very challenging and much much harder than I remember. It used to be one of my favourites. Anyways, I got through it, but I won't lie - it was PURE, torturous EVIL. Then in the evening, hubby wanted to take me out for dessert. I was debating in the car whether to order a dessert plate, plain ice cream, fruit, or just tea. So in the end, I ordered a waffle with ice cream and honestly, it was the best thing I ever ate. :) It was probably 1000 calories but oh well.. once in a while, I need to treat myself.

Sunday - Off.

I'm going to take it a bit easy this week at the gym, my body needs a break and my back and legs are just begging me to vegitate on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. You were tired so you did Body Attack? You're crazy my friend, C-R-A-Z-Y.

    YAY for vegetation!

    ReplyDelete